EXTERNAL EVENT: SALMTEC's 2017 ABWRET Training Course
15 Jun. 2017
Edmonton & Calgary
This course is useful for anyone using ABWRET, including those:
- Conducting or reviewing pre-disturbance assessments on wetlands,
- Creating wetland restoration and construction plans, and
- Verifying wetland restoration success.
This course is very accessible with online training modules instructed by Dr. Paul Adamus, the creator of ABWRET, AND a one-day field training component, led by Dr. Paul Adamus.
Registration is open until June 15, 2017 or until the limited field spots are filled, so register now to get started on the online materials.
- 8 out of 8 modules are available immediately
- Each module takes ~ 1-2 hours to complete
- Total of 12-16 hours online instruction
- One-day field sessions instructed by Dr. Paul Adamus
- June 26 (YYC): Limited Spots Remaining
- June 27 (YYC): SOLD OUT
- June 28 (YEG): SOLD OUT
- June 29 (YEG): Limited Spots Remaining
Please visit our website for course learning objectives, format and other course details.