We benefit the public and the profession by being the premier regulator, service provider, and promoter of safe, high quality professional technology practice.
To be recognized and respected as the innovative self-regulating professional body defining the latest scope and standards of practice for a dynamic and engaged community of technology professionals.
ASET aims to fulfill its mission and vision through the following strategic priorities:
- ASET is committed to growing a proud, engaged, and professional membership.
- ASET technology professionals are respected by government and other professional bodies and have formal authority in regulations, codes, and standards.
- ASET technology professionals are recognized and trusted by employers, other professionals, and the public as preferred technical solution providers.
- ASET delivers professional development opportunities that enhance members’ ongoing adaptability, leadership, and professional competencies.
- ASET technology professionals show a full appreciation for self-regulation, its benefits, and their personal responsibilities.
- ASET works with government, professional organizations, and other stakeholders to advance issues of mutual interest.
- ASET is innovative and adopts best practices in governance and operations.