About the Program
Without the work of volunteers, ASET would simply not be able to operate. Volunteers are vital for ASET to carry out its legislative functions and mission to benefit the public and profession by being the premier regulator, service provider, and promoter of safe, high quality, professional technology practice.
There are many different reasons for getting involved:
- Interested in expanding your professional network?
- Want to utilize or brush up on skills you haven’t used in a while?
- Keen to be part of a strong community of technology professionals and learn new things from other disciplines?
- Passionate about strengthening the future of your profession and staying connected with your industry?
- Need an easy route to fulfill your CPD requirements? Click here to learn how you can use volunteering towards your annual CPD requirements.
Volunteering can help you achieve these outcomes!
By volunteering with ASET, you can
- Share your skills and knowledge or develop new soft skills
- Build awareness about the profession and ASET certification
- Enjoy a sense of purpose and community
- Have the opportunity to work with other technology professionals
Various volunteer opportunities, depending on your interests and schedule are available, including online volunteer tasks, various committee positions, opportunities to hone your presentation skills, and ways to get involved with special initiatives.
To view all of our volunteer roles Click on the link below