Three Ways your ASET Membership Works For You
- Supporting Your Career: Whatever stage of your career you are in, ASET’s programs and services facilitate your technical and personal growth.
- ASET Career Centre
- CPD Activity Connector
- Volunteer Program
- Mentoring Opportunities
- Salary Survey
- Advocacy Initiatives
- Added Value to Your Membership: ASET membership comes with its privileges, including access to benefits and resources.
- ASET Awards
- ASET Home and Auto Insurance
- Liability Insurance
- Legal Advice
- Retiree Benefits Program
- Technology Alberta Magazine
- Retail Discounts
- A Community of Technology Professionals: You are a part of a network dedicated to inventing the future of your profession.
- A history of shaping the science and engineering technology profession
- Commitment to public safety
- Representing 21 different science & engineering disciplines
Renew Your Membership
In 2018, the ASET website was updated which included strengthening the minimum password requirements to log in. If you have not recently updated your password, you will need to reset your password. Visit the ASET Password Reset page to reset your password online.
Please note your Membership Renewal Invoice is available online ONLY and will not be mailed.
- Login to the ASET website. Your username is your membership number.
- Example: Member Number - 12345
- Username is 012345 (Username must be 6 digits; use zeros in front of your membership number as needed).
- Select ‘Pay Dues’ from your member profile after you login to the ASET Website (your member profile is the purple icon in the top right corner after you have logged in to the ASET website)
- Click on the ‘Renew Now’ button and follow the steps to update your contact information, view your 2019 invoice, and pay your dues.
If you come across any questions during the process, please review the Frequently Asked Questions below or contact us at email@example.com if you need any assistance.
2019 Annual ASET Membership Fees
|Permit to Practice
*ASET members who are unemployed or retired in 2018 must submit the Membership Status Form to qualify for the reduced rate.