ASET is proud to introduce a new management certificate program for members!
Working with leading educators at NAIT and SAIT, we have developed a curriculum targeted to members who wish to augment their technical competence with management skills that will position, and accelerate, them into leadership roles.
The certificate program allows you to enhance your proficiency, increase your competence and advance your knowledge within management studies.
Management certificates will be available to ASET members only. Currently, NAIT is offering two certificate programs (the foundations certificate and the advanced certificate), and SAIT is offering one certificate program. All courses are instructor-led and fully delivered online, allowing members access from any geographic location. The courses are also offered numerous times throughout the year to meet students’ need for flexibility.
The course outcomes are:
- describe financial functions, structures and reports.
- interpret and apply manager’s responsibility for professional, ethical, legislative, legal, and regulatory requirements and standards.
- develop emerging leaders to support individuals and teams to achieve organizational objectives
- demonstrate planning, monitoring, and optimization of operational activities.
- implement organizational/strategic plan within a team.
- apply HR fundamentals.
- The NAIT foundations certificate is a prerequisite to the NAIT advanced certificate.
- Courses are stand-alone with no prerequisites and can be taken in any order.
- NAIT students have three years to complete each level of their certificate, and SAIT students have four years to complete their certificate program.